Proposal to revert state changes

EDIT: I think that in reality, funds should actually be withdrawn, because if everyone just withdraws their funds, the hacker can’t do anything, because he made the proposal in such a way that he needs to withdraw from the vault.

A proposed solution for the attack which possibly might be viable is reverting the state changes that the attacker made to the contract, directly. As such, I’ve deployed a contract which should be able to do exactly this (link also below). The state changes are those listed in this transaction:

Please check it out and if possible propose. Let’s see if we can get it through, otherwise we’re fucked I would say.[quote=“AlienTornsaurusHex, post:1, topic:38, full:true”]
A proposed solution for the attack which possibly might be viable is reverting the state changes that the attacker made to the contract, directly. As such, I’ve deployed a contract which should be able to do exactly this (link also below). The state changes are those listed in this transaction:

Please check it out and if possible propose. Let’s see if we can get it through, otherwise we’re fucked I would say.

Had to edit the link in the middle. Was pointing towards vault and not the tx state changes.