The proposal on token destruction can not only ensure safety under supervision, but also increase the value of tokens

I don’t know how to program. I propose this idea and ask for your valuable opinions. If it is feasible, please implement it.
The source code of TORN has been made public. The reason why it is still the largest currency mixing pool in Ethereum is because there is a huge amount of existing funds to ensure the effect of currency mixing. In order to ensure the security of DAO and the interests of token holders.
It is recommended that on the premise of retaining the current relayer mortgage, deduction, and token distribution mechanism, a function is added, that is, in the future, coin mixers need to use 1% of the amount to buy TORN and burn it into a black hole for deposits and withdrawals.
This function will be canceled until the token deflation reaches 10%.
This will also maximize the risk of DAO and token holders being sanctioned.

编程好实现这个功能吗?

或者把通缩到10%去掉,一直执行下去,因为是取款或存款金额的1%,所以代币会一直通缩下去。

我持反对意见,并且理由也懒得讲
I hold an opposing opinion and I am too lazy to explain the reasons

With the urgent need for privacy, TORN is the absolute king of this field and cannot be replaced. This proposal can continue deflation and increase token prices. Don’t you understand this logic?