建议空投代币给质押者,airdrop torn

鉴于团队的100万torn代币所带来的不确定性(团队在美国控制下利用代币劫持dao,此情况DAO多次讨论过),建议从DAO中解锁100万代币,每日分批次空投给质押和中继器。这样做的目的不是为了盈利,而是为了项目能够生存下去,本质上目的是稀释团队的代币。这样如果有恶意投票发生,DAO在拼投票时可以有胜算,质押的越多,越安全。大家在群里讨论过,我们并不怕团队砸盘套现,我们所担心的是团队代币的投票垄断权,目前两名团队成员官司缠身,这一百万代币很危险。明年三月是审判的关键节点,我们需要在2024年3月前完成此项工作。
关于空投方式,有群友提出升级质押合约,根据中继器分发奖励的逻辑算法,每次通过中继器提款时,额外设置5-10倍补贴给质押者。这样每天的总奖励金大约在一万torn,补贴至2024年3月以后。相比一次性快照空投,持续3个月时间的补贴也比较公平,评论中留下你的想法。
Given the uncertainty created by the team’s 1 million torn tokens (the team used tokens to hijack the dao under U.S. control, one situation that the DAO discussed several times), it is proposed to unlock 1 million tokens from the DAO and drop them to pledgers and relayers in daily batches. The goal is not to make a profit, but to survive the project, essentially diluting the team’s tokens. In this way, if a malicious vote occurs, the DAO can have a chance to win when voting, and the more pledged, the safer. We have discussed in the group that we are not afraid of the team to cash out, what we are worried about is the voting monopoly of the team token, and two team members are currently embroiled in lawsuits, so the one million tokens are very dangerous. Next March is a critical juncture in the trial and we need to complete this work by March 2024.
Regarding the airdrop method, a group of friends proposed to upgrade the pledge contract, according to the logical algorithm of the relayer to distribute the reward, each time the withdrawal through the relayer, the pledge can be given an additional subsidy of 5-10 times. The total daily bonus is about 10,000 torn, and the subsidy lasts until March 2024. A subsidy lasting 3 months is also fair compared to a one-time snapshot airdrop. Leave your thoughts in the comments.

1 Like

没明白具体操作,可以讲仔细些吗?

1、怎么添加流动性dex,匹配的eth从何而来?
2、团队怎么劫持dao?现在还有团队?

torn price will significantly drop after it 100%
will holders and stakers support it or not?

我支持这个提案,这可以降低团队作恶的风险。我建议如下方式:100万 torn, 持续空投半年,针对DAO质押者和relayer staker,按比例线性释放。

2 Likes

as dev who maybe will do this i want to discuss possible airdrop options:

First option
We can distibute as @sean proposed: call addBurnRewards everyday or every week to distribute airdrop between stakers and distribute between relayers right in proposal execution (bcs relayers can not withdraw their balances). good idea but there are several problems -

1. someone needs to call addBurnRewards every day (create tx) from new airdrop contract or we need redeploy staking contract to add airdrop distribution to it (e.g. first withdrawal tx every day will also call adding airdrop rewards)
  2. we are trying to prevent harm to protocol with devs tokens (if US agencies will illegaly agree with devs and use their tokens). We can not prevent it with addBurnRewards distribution if devs will stake their tokens

Second option
Distribute to actual stakers and relayers (i will say “with snapshot” below) in proposal execution as one-time airdrop. very easy to code but problem is simple - nothing prevents stakers to sell airdropped tokens immediately and dump the price

Third option
Distrubite with snapshot with time lock (e.g. one year). stakers can vote with locked tokens but cannot withdraw. problem - need to change staking and gov contract to do it

Four option
Distribute with snapshot in custom steam like sablier. we need to redeploy sablier contract and add some condition to it that staker or relayer should have not less tokens than at snapshot time. problems - big code and users should manually collect airdrop (pay gas)

Definitely in any case we should to change relayer contract to allow airdrop directly to relayer balance

If anyone want to add smth (other ideas) write it here pls

Fifth option:Create an A wallet and send one million torns to it. Modify the pledge reward contract to automatically subsidize 10 times the reward after each relayer withdrawal, until the A wallet is depleted and the subsidy stops

赞成这个提议,可以建立一个投票,投票的质押者才可以分发空投,投票后锁定一年,期间质押的代币被锁定

我希望这个实现逻辑尽可能简单,甚至可以牺牲一些功能。我预想中的功能应该是这样:部署一个奖励合约,从DAO转移100万torn到这个奖励合约。奖励合约的逻辑主要是:根据当前质押合约中用户的余额,实时统计待发的奖励数量。用户需要主动claim这个奖励,所以用户来承担这个gas。

这个实现类似流动性挖矿,区别在于:流动性挖矿是根据LP的余额统计奖励数量,而这个是根据staking数量分发奖励数量。

为了简化实现逻辑,我觉得relayer奖励并非必须的,relayer占比并不大,是否涵盖影响都不大。最重要的是,确保实现的简单,最好是基于已有的成熟的流动性激励合约去修改。

relayers is involved in protocol functioning at most, even more than stakers bcs after they topped up their balances they can not withdraw tokens
they take very high risk and if airdrop will be relayers should be airdropped with stakers

about airdrop according current balances - this is second option, and this option has a big problem check pls my previous message

我指的并不是一次性空投,而是线性释放。类似以前在uniswap v2做的流动性farming,根据每个人的份额,按区块实时释放奖励。针对relayer也奖励,我没有意见,只是担心增加开发的复杂度。

in such case we are returning to the first option second problem

我认为不需要处理第二个问题,无论用哪种方式,团队都可以提前质押进去,这个我们好像无法阻止。

how team can stake in advance if we take snapshot of the moment before team would stake?

抱歉,我理解错了意思,如果用快照的话,确实避免了这个问题。你能详细说一下方案4吗?我不清楚sabiler的机制,是不是快照一个时间,然后奖励随时间解锁,用户主动领取。如果用户质押的余额小于快照时的余额,则丧失了领取的资格。我的理解对吗?

Tornado Cash will exist as long as the EVM is working. Dao must finance the work of the protocol with the help of blocked Torn. If we distribute all the tokens, then we deprive Tornado Cash of the future. It is not worth hoping that the community will finance the project at its own expense for many years to come.The old team should receive their tokens for the work done. It’s not their fault that they ended up in prison. If we do this, we will lose the trust of future developers.

1 Like

We did not distribute all the tokens, we only distributed one-fifth of the tokens in DAO. The remaining funds are sufficient to provide funding for the future. Even if the funds in DAO are depleted after a few years, we can adjust the allocation of pledge rewards by sending a portion of the 0.3% withdrawal to the DAO address.
The old team has already cashed out most of the tokens, and the money they cashed out is even higher than the current circulating market value, right? Every time there is a project crisis, they are the first to cash out. They did create project, but after sanctions, they are only cashing out. This makes the coin holders very sad, and the coin holders suffer huge losses. This is a fact.
Since the sanctions, only the team has profited from cashing out, while the coin holders have been losing money. From the perspective of a relayer, fluctuations in coin prices have little to do with you. But the team has abandoned governance, and the coin holder must also save themselves.Coinholders who spend money to buy coins are not here to contribute, but to make money. Why can only the project team make money and not allow individual investors to make money?
The reason for airdrop is to ensure the survival of the project. The token holder spent real money to buy tokens, but the team cashed out and left. Now facing the danger of team token monopoly, token holders must save themselves! If the team wants to continue cashing out, no one will stop it. If the team reduces the 1 million tokens to below 500000, I think there is no need for airdrops. But now there is no other choice but to air drop, I hope you can understand this truth.

As I mentioned earlier, I am not afraid of team cashing out. The fear is that the control of the tokens may not be in their hands now, and they may be exploited or compromised by the United States.To be honest, I hope Roman S and Alex can be safely released, but they do face punishment now. If the team sells immediately now, it would be even better to avoid airdrops. But I’m afraid these tokens won’t be moved until next year’s trial. We cannot sit idly by because tokens are bought with money, and we need to prevent the risk of the United States killing DAO!

Any way ! We should do something to prevent the team(us gov) from destroying the dao
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1625862707361587200.html

thread is very old and ric.eth does not udnerstand how dao really work any why torn is important for tornado
but we can prevent risk with this airdrop proposal

1 Like

[quote=“ButterflyEffect, post:5, topic:286, full:true”]
as dev who maybe will do this i want to discuss possible airdrop options:

First option
We can distibute as @sean proposed: call addBurnRewards everyday or every week to distribute airdrop between stakers and distribute between relayers right in proposal execution (bcs relayers can not withdraw their balances). good idea but there are several problems -

1. someone needs to call addBurnRewards every day (create tx) from new airdrop contract or we need redeploy staking contract to add airdrop distribution to it (e.g. first withdrawal tx every day will also call adding airdrop rewards)
  2. we are trying to prevent harm to protocol with devs tokens (if US agencies will illegaly agree with devs and use their tokens). We can not prevent it with addBurnRewards distribution if devs will stake their tokens

Second option
Distribute to actual stakers and relayers (i will say “with snapshot” below) in proposal execution as one-time airdrop. very easy to code but problem is simple - nothing prevents stakers to sell airdropped tokens immediately and dump the price

Third option
Distrubite with snapshot with time lock (e.g. one year). stakers can vote with locked tokens but cannot withdraw. problem - need to change staking and gov contract to do it

Four option
Distribute with snapshot in custom steam like sablier . we need to redeploy sablier contract and add some condition to it that staker or relayer should have not less tokens than at snapshot time. problems - big code and users should manually collect airdrop (pay gas)
Are the tokens staked to the relay unable to be unlocked? I don’t agree with this idea. I suggest burning it directly. This is fair to everyone, fair to the project, and will also promote the increase in token prices.