Big proposals problem

Now many tornado user have good ideas such as:

Main problem is obvious proposals are big so either expensive deployment gas or very hard dev work or even both. I as a dev created in last months many useful proposals for tornado - from 32 to 44 proposals almost all are mine but these proposals were not so time consuming or gas expensive and i was able to add gas compensation in proposal to get compensation after it (and i spent my time for free)

With big proposals it is impossble bcs i cannot spend thousands of dollars for deployment contracts and weeks for work without firm belief that dao will accept proposals and compensate expenses for me and we should to discuss possible options if stakers want to enchance tornado
I see three possible options now and pls discuss which is more appropriate or suggest other option:

1. Vote and compensate before real proposal - at first i will create “blank” proposal with idea description and simple compensation function and if this proposal pass i start developing real code for already accepted idea and propose it after some time
  2. Work as theo and gozzy - i will ask for periodic remuneration and just develop any proposals without problems if dao accepts remuneration (and in this case i will have more time to work bcs now it is just one of my hobbies and i spend much time on my irl work)
  3. Create private chat with biggest stakers then ask them before each proposal and if almost all are for it i can start developing, bcs i would know that these stakers will vote for proposal. problem in this situation is that stakers want to be fully anonymous before joining chat but many of them bought torn on cexs (binance, mexc) and their address can be linked to real identity. in this case before choosing this option we should implement torn mixing pool (as dai mixing pool)
1 Like

I think both the second and third options you proposed are okay. The first option may take too long and have lower efficiency, so it is not recommended.

Regarding the ideas proposed by the community, I support airdrops, coin mixing pools, and shortening the lock in time after the proposal is approved.
I strongly oppose burning mechanism because it is not yet the right time. At least it needs to be implemented after the team sells the tokens, which is most beneficial for the pledgor.

1 Like

This option is pretty good as it was once done.but the question of how much pay should be a reasonable opinion because I’ve witnessed people who participate in the Torn community but don’t want to pay the DEV a lot of Torn fearing the price will rise later.

Airdrop is a very good solution for the value of TORN.With the supporters and holders of TORN from the beginning, the more airdrop should be deserved.

Burn Token is also pretty good but needs a safe and smart burn solution.

I add that in addition to Telegram people comment on the price of Torn, the forum very few people write.I would like to have a small grape reward on the forum so that more participants can contribute their comments.

1 Like

I support option 2:
Work as theo and gozzy - i will ask for periodic remuneration and just develop any proposals without problems if dao accepts remuneration (and in this case i will have more time to work bcs now it is just one of my hobbies and i spend much time on my irl work)

We need a formal developer who can implement the proposals discussed in the community. He should receive stable and reasonable compensation so that he can have more energy to focus on the development of TC.

1 Like

Support the second suggestion, you are the man who takes the torch.

1 Like

Personally, I would participate as a developer if there was a clear development roadmap and reasonably incentivized bounties to work on. Also to throw an opinion out there, I think options 1 and 3 would be detrimental to the decentralized ethos of this project and community.

1 Like

Support burning. Only by establishing such a deflation mechanism can the value increase.