This proposal seeks to finally patch a loophole in Tornado relayers contract which allowed cheating relayers after nullifying their balance to stake again about 40 torn and be listed in the previous ui and old local version from archived Github.
Familiarize yourself with the full context here:
- Previous attempts to deal with cheating relayers: , , 
- First topic about cheating relayers - problem discovering
Once you have familiarized yourself with the former, find resources regarding the Proposal below:
- Proposal repository: https://git.tornado.ws/ButterflyEffect/proposal-32
- The relayer registry contract diifs (the differences of the contracts from the current Etherscan deployed versions): https://git.tornado.ws/ButterflyEffect/proposal-32/src/branch/main/diffs/RelayerRegistry.diff
- Relayer registry implementation contract Etherscan link: RelayerRegistry | Address 0xa3b821a2c6c9a52533178a1f2b9ff4aedba880e6 | Etherscan
- Proposal contract Etherscan link: Proposal | Address 0x6F5fd1228394E0a41BfD1CDc4c9f3951Fd87951a | Etherscan
The Proposal contents can be divided into two parts: patching & redeploying the relayer registry implementation contract and unregister cheating relayers which are active in the past several months.
Relayers to unregister:
- tornrelayers.eth: proof of cheating
- available-reliable-relayer.eth: proof
- 0xtornadocash.eth: proof
- 0xtorn365.eth: proof
- moon-relayer.eth: proof
Lets smash all cheaters!